Monday, February 09, 2009

Great Weekend

Trip to Target with Sweetie on Wednesday night. He was hard to talk to that night which put me in a horrible mood for the next two days -- I already have someone I can't talk to, thank you very much. I was all weepy and miserable. I kept to myself Thursday and Friday. Sweetie was very kind to me, and somehow I managed to pull out of it. We had a nice weekend. He invited me to go swimming with him and L on Saturday. We had a sweet time in the evening. On Sunday Don and I finally had a good talk about what we wanted. I wasn't super open because it's hard to say that you don't love someone anymore, but he knows. He said it himself. We are not going to be antagonistic and mean to each other. We're going to be nice. We went out to the coin and comic book store together, during which time he actually talked to me and was friendly.

No comments: