Monday, January 22, 2007

My PostSecrets

What would I put on a postcard and mail to PostSecret?
1. I am afraid of people.
2. When my kids were little I loved them to pieces. I loved being their mom. But when they became teens I knew they were now smart enough to see my faults and reject me. So I rejected them first.
3. I have never felt like I fit in anywhere. Not my friends, not my family, not anywhere.
4. I've always been sane about love. Until last year. Last year I met a guy for whom I would throw EVERYTHING away -- my husband, my kids, my house, my life -- if he would say, "Come with me." And it breaks my heart that he won't say it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi daisy,

i came across ur blog, and just read your post about postsecrets. I love and frequent that site often, so when i saw the mention of it on ur blog, i thought i should respond. I dont have kids yet, so i cnat exactly say that i know it all. But trust your kids, you welcomed them into this world, have them respect you, more importantly you accept your faults. How ? I dont know but your faults are a part and parcel of who u r. So face yourself, and dont reject ur kids and more importantly, dont reject yourself.

Give yourself some time b4 throwing away everything for 'a' guy. Dont let a guy be a reason for ur throwing away ur life.