Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Too Easy for Him

Lunch today. Fairly nice all around, with some unhappy bits. Nice: touching his body with hands and mouth, talking, the good-bye kiss he gave me. Unhappy: I screwed up the food so he went w/o and was insulted when he mocked me about passion. I think he mocked me. I honestly can't be sure of things any more; I'm way over-sensitive when it comes to him.

I do think I'm making this too easy for him. It's time for another shot at leaving him alone. Resolution for this week: If he wants to see me, he can ask me.

2 comments:

STAG said...

Love is so pretty to watch, so difficult to live through.

He just isn't that into you. But thats okay...just enjoy the ride.

Daisy said...

So he called this morning. You see how he makes it difficult to figure out if he's into me or not? Hee hee -- just having to ask that question gives me the answer. Rule of Thumb: If you're not sure, then he's not.