Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Me - a MILF!

I received two excellent compliments yesterday.

First, daughter Kendall popped over unexpectedly but I couldn't stay and do much visiting with her 'cause I had to hit the gym. I hadn't worked out Monday and I knew I wouldn't have time on Wednesday so it had to be Tuesday. Kendall said I didn't really need to as I already was a MILF. Do you know what that is? It means "Mother I'd Like to F**k." All this working out and cutting calories has worked! My kids' friends think I'm hot!

Second, daughter Michaela's got a goth friend named TJ who I really like. He wears all black -- stylishly ripped pants, safety pins here and there, a black leather jacket and a black hat. Oh, and black nail polish. Apparently most adults are afraid of him. I found out today that he didn't like me at first because I wasn't afraid. It took him a bit to warm up to me. Now he's really nice and sweet.

No comments: