Sunday, July 04, 2004

Busy busy busy day

It's amazing how quickly the day goes by. I got almost nothing done again. My list of babysteps toward goals is the first thing I set aside. Didn't meditate, didn't draw, didn't do tarot. Yet I was busy all day!

I walked the dog, cleaned the back porch, made food of various kinds, took Michaela to Walmart for camp stuff, talked to Mike H, took a short nap, read some Loving-What-Is posts, went to the grocery store for picnic food, and knitted a few lines. When evening came, it was off to Grampa's for BBQ and fireworks. Maria, Raul and Anne-Marie came and we all had a wonderful time.

I've come up with a whole bunch of things I can do inquiry on:

I need to know what life is about
I need to have friends
I need to know what to do with this life
I need to build a strong family
I have control over my life
I should be different than I am

I believe these are true, but are they really? I love this inquiry program. It's fantastic, wonderful, freeing. My life is wonderful and interesting.

I've started Victoria Principal's 30-Day Diet. I don't get to eat much, let me tell you. Unfortunately we've had BBQ's each evening since I started, and I was
forced to each much more than allowed. But each day dawns anew, and with it a fresh chance to starve myself.

No comments: