Thursday, July 01, 2004

Friday, July 2, 2004
I am really disgusted with my body. My lower half is shot to hell. God, I can't stand to look at myself. Thick waist, fat rear end, heavy thighs. Sickening. I keep starting various programs, and I keep failing. This weekend I'm starting another one -- Victoria Principal's 30-day Bikini Diet.

Sunday, July 4, 2004
I'm not doing too well with Victoria Principal's 30-day Bikini Diet. She prescribes VERY FEW calories so I'm very hungry. I did very good for the morning and afternoon, then stuffed myself in the evening. Hmmmm. I'll try again tomorrow.

Monday, July 5, 2004
I start my new job today down at ITS (Information Technology Services). I'll be job-sharing between that one as an XSLT developer and this one as an HTML developer. So where are my bosses, who presumably are going to help the transition? They are not here. Further, this whole XSLT thing is very new to me, and I'm not very good at it yet. Therefore, I'm VERY NERVOUS. I'm so nervous I can hardly think straight.

No comments: