Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'll be a player, too

All that happens is for my good. This is for my good, too.

He's a player; I'm gonna be.

I'm going to use him and abuse him and have a lot more fun than I've been having. Silly me, caring and wanting and loving. That's all changing. I am going to be happy and strong. I've never used anyone before.

You have to not care, which is doable. I will be able to be more bossy, more truthful, less concerned about what he'll say. Finally. I've been needing this; I just haven't been free to say so. I have tied myself with obligations, which he hasn't tied himself with. I'm free now. This will be interesting and fun.

And don't waste your time being sorry about what he's missing. He doesn't want it. He doesn't want your heart; doesn't want a divine connection; doesn't want an epic love. He's done that in the past and he's done with it. He remembers someone when he hears that song "Me in Honey." There's no place for you in there.

No comments: