Monday, May 11, 2009

It's not gonna be epic

Ever. He won't give me epic. He gives me glib and shallow.

I think he still loves Anne and wants to be a family with Anne and Lauren. I don't even like Lauren.

I can't carry this level of emotion with what I'm getting back from him. I'll always be wanting something he's not going to give me. From now on we'll keep it light. No more longing. No more yearning. No more love songs.

If I can manage it, we'll have a happy friendship. No more sex, though. I can't handle that.

You know what really bugs me? That he talks to me like I'm a slut. He either thinks I am or wishes that I was. He needs to get himself a girl that is more capable of filling his requirements. You know what else? He's always talking about what an exciting life he's had. It wouldn't be so bad if I'd had one too. Also, see "Difficulties" on March 13 below.

I'm breaking up with my boyfriend.

It is going to be so nice to be a little freer, not so dependent on his affections, not so needy and weepy. I'll be able to talk to both of them without feeling embarrassed.

No comments: