Saturday, May 09, 2009

I'm not at home

I'm handling my emotions in the way I always do -- I left the house.

He went out sailing with Erika. Erika's a friend from long ago, and Erika's daughter Vera is company for Lauren. I used to be jealous of her but I'm not any more -- I've got other issues to worry about. I thought he was coming home around 2:00 but he didn't come back till 7:30. I became more and more worried as the hours dragged by because I didn't know if he was with people or by himself. I tried to work in the garden with David but we just can't communicate. He doesn't listen. Do I not listen? David made me angry. Jim made me angry and worried. So I left the house.

I'm up at my office, working on my photo blog. Also chatting with the Joseph Campbell Mythology Group! I haven't talked to them in years. I stopped going online when I started going to Jim's with David on Saturday nights.

They seem happy together and sufficient unto themselves.

No comments: