Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday!

My boyfriend senses that something's wrong and it's motivating him to be super sweet and sensitive. He's saying nice things. He's asking if I want to go on a date. He's asking if I want to talk about whatever it is. He's saying that we haven't seen much of each other and need to reconnect.

I want to be strong and not care.

Okay, here's what's good about today:
It's Caroline Brenholdt's birthday!
It's the first UComm Golf Day of the season, and I'm going!
It's sale day at the Salvation Army: clothes and shoes 99 cents each!
Melanie and I filled the Square Foot Gardens with Mel's Mix yesterday. It was heavy work but they look good.

And I've got some nice programming challenges to solve today which I am looking forward to. They are interesting.

No comments: