Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Late again!

I was an emotional wreck for five days. That's when I wrote all that stuff below. I'm better now.

I'm late again. Obviously Joe and I are slow learners -- we didn't change our modus operandi after the last scare.

Not that we're scared. We're secretly thrilled. Sure it's a less-than-optimum situation, but we're in love and very happy together, and would be happy to share that feeling with a wee baby.

On the one hand, I don't want a baby. I'm too old. I don't want to get up in the middle of the night. I am the prime supporter of the household. I loved being a mom to Rhiannon, Kendall and Michaela, but now I want to focus on my career and hobbies.

On the other hand, I'd be honored to be the mother of Joe's child. I wouldn't get one started on purpose, but I'm not going to get rid of one if if one should come along.

No comments: